Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hot Date

     No, this post is not about some super romantic date that Kevin and I had.  In reality, last Friday Kevin and I went on a fun date night downtown.  Only problem?  It was crazy, stupid hot.  We were going out for one of my favorite "cool down" meals of sushi and cocktails.  So I chose to wear something light in both weight and color so that I didn't sweat to death before we made it to the restuarant.

{Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Gap Factory | Shoes: Target (no longer available) similar here | Clutch: Coach (old) new design here | Sunglasses: Tory Burch}

     As for dinner, it was amazing!  We checked out Douzo in Back Bay for dinner and cocktails then walked back towards home and picked up ice cream at Emack and Bolio's.


 {Sushi from Douzo}
 {Banana split from Emack and Bolio's with my all-time favorite flavor Bananas Foster}
 {I was a little overly excited about the cute pattern that the rainbow sprinkles made on the spoon}
*Remember, to stay up to date on all of our date night spots and other restaurants that we love, follow my Pinterest board Boston Restaurants


*Linking up today with Wildcard Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, and The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, and I love it with the heels.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. chat line number for free
    Chat Line Adult
    Chat numbers for free

    Call us now at OUR toll free. We are Americans #1 Free Chat Line. NO credit card is required! Call Now! FREE CHAT!!! 1-706-443-9999
    (over the age of 18). Meet exciting local guys and gals! Site: www.freenitechat.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...