Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Almost Over...

    I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong.  And oh boy, how wrong I was to never visit the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale before!  This was my first year actually checking out the deals and steals of the season and I was thoroughly impressed.  Next year I will be saving up to do a bigger splurge trip but for now I will show you what I picked up, and yes some of it is from the girl's department.

   I picked up two dresses that I love.  They are so cute and most importantly extremely comfortable.

 {Left: Tucker and Tate "Drew" Chambray Dress, Right: Soprano Sleeveless Dress}

    Then I wandered to the shoe department and started lusting over some of the boots.  The ones I was most interested in though were a pair of tan booties.  Alas, they didn't have my size in stock so I went home to ponder the decision.  I was still on the fence about whether to order them online when one of my celeb style crushes, Ashley Madekwe, Instagrammed this:


     Thanks for the advice Ash.  Can I call you Ash?  So then I went ahead and ordered them online.  Can't wait for these beauties to arrive.

 

Happy Friday and Happy Last Minute Shopping!  The sale ends Monday!
Oh and if you're also a fan of Ashley or you don't know who she is, you need to check out her blog now!  Her style is flawless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...