Monday, September 30, 2013

Our European Adventure in Instagram Photos

    I had no idea it would take me so long to get back into the swing of things after a big trip.  I fully expected to start blogging about it last week, but I was exhausted and spent nearly all of my free time trying to catch up on sleep.  To kick off my recap of our trip, today I wanted to share an Instagram photo round-up of our European vacation.  Starting tomorrow, I'll be recapping each city with plenty of food pictures, awesome sights, and reviews.  

    I have a lot to share, so please stay tuned especially if you want to hear about the trials and tribulations of packing only in a carry-on bag, how Kevin almost died, and how to make it in a foreign country without knowing the language!


<Follow me on Instagram>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...