Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Style: Citrus

 Kate Spade scarf | August Salt tee | JCrew jeans | Charles David pumps | Rebecca Minkoff bag

Spring has officially sprung, and although this weekend I'll still be rocking my winter gear on a trip to Vermont, I certainly have spring styles on the brain.  I took inspiration from this silk scarf to build a fun, casual outfit that I'd love to have for spring that includes a trend of the moment: citrus.  And as an added bonus, the scarf would look totally adorable tied as a headscarf with the outfit.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'll be posting snippets from our trip to Vermont on Instagram.  And look out for my Weekend Brunch post on Sunday featuring a local chef and her donut pop-up shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love the citrus trend, too! It's all over Kate Spade and it's beautiful. Have fun in Vermont this weekend - can't wait to see the photos on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...