Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Recap and Popular Posts

    This weekend was not as productive as I thought it would be, but the weather was beautiful and there was the *NSYNC reunion so overall I'd say that the weekend was pretty fantastic.  Side note: I may or may not have spent this morning watching old *NSYNC videos on YouTube.  I'm not ashamed.

{Saturday's impromptu picnic in the park.  Sweet tea included}


{Homemade corndogs--Sunday's lunch}
    ______________

    On another note, a few times this month I have linked up for the Northeast Bloggers Network August Blogging Challenge.  Blogging everyday is hard, so I'm sorry if you come here and see that I haven't updated for a week sometimes. I'm trying to post on a more regular schedule but haven't quite figured it out yet.  I'll get there!  Today's prompt is to share my five favorite posts that I've written.  Instead, I thought I'd share with you my five most popular posts in case you're new around here.  Here they are in order:






2 comments:

  1. That mason jar cup is so cute. I bought one for a white elephant gift exchange last christmas and the person didnt even like it. I should've bought it for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...