Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Artsy Apple Picking

Today's chilly temps have me reminiscing about what may have been the last warm day of the year.  It was the perfect day for the now cliche fall activity of apple picking.  I have been wanting to go for years, but somehow this was our first trip.  We made it an artsy picture-taking adventure then followed up with some house hunting.  We have no plans to move anytime soon--we love our city condo-- but ever since I was a little girl I've loved going to open houses and I've really never stopped.  It's always smart to see what's out there, know the market, and plan for the future.  

Anyway back to the apple picking.  We went to Smolak Farm in Andover, Massachusetts.  It was cute but crowded.  Some of the highlights? The cider donuts were completely amazing!  I'm pretty sure I've never met a donut I didn't like though so really my opinion counts for nothing.

Here are some highlights of the day.


Does anyone else like to make everyday adventures more fun with some artsy pictures and/or donuts?  I think they both make any day a little bit better.  Oh and I finished the day up with this easy peasy Pinterest-inspired "recipe": crock-pot caramel.  Perfect fall day.


*Linking up with Shanna

1 comment:

  1. I love these photo's. I want to find an apple orchard around here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...