Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Boston Love

Today I am guest posting over on Stamp In My Passport about being a tourist in my own town of Boston.  It's something that I've discussed a few times here and here, but I put a new spin on it, so go check it out.  In keeping with that theme, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures that we've taken over the years since we've lived here including some of our engagement photos that were taken around town.  Enjoy!









 




 *The last five pictures from our engagement session are by John Lo Photography


http://stampinmypassport.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos...and the post you wrote for Stamp in My Passport!! I love getting to know your city well...it's always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are making me even colder! I want those sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos, makes me want to visit Boston even more now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...